- Internet Banking is a simple and convenient way to manage your money.
- Save time by managing your day-to-day banking activities from the convenience of your personal computer.
- Check your account balances.
- Make your loan payment.
- Transfer funds between your Streator Home Savings Bank deposit accounts.
- Set up recurring or future transfers.
- Receive eStatements instead of waiting for your statements in the mail.
- Rather than writing out checks and spending money on postage, save time and money by using Bill Payment.
- Avoid late fees that may be assessed if a payment is received after its due date due to mailing time.
- Managing your bills using Bill Payment is convenient and easy.
Automated Teller Machine (ATM)
- Withdraw cash from your checking account
- Do a balance inquiry
- Change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Automatically transfer funds from one Streator Home Savings Bank deposit account to another Streator Home Savings Bank deposit account.
- Transfer funds from your Checking Account or Statement Savings Account here at Streator Home Savings Bank to make your Mortgage Loan payment or your Consumer Loan payment.
Safe Deposit Boxes
- Safe deposit boxes offer secure and fireproof storage for all of your important documents and valuables.
- We offer a variety of box sizes to fit your needs.
Other Helpful Services